Thursday, September 30, 2010

Morgan and Joel...

All you need is LOVE...
Miki and I
Doug, Mags, Miki, Jeff and I
The wedding...it was such a nice night out and what a good time seeing Noah dance up a storm.
The Ritz in Dana Point.
Doug and Maggie ( Salt Creek Beach)


We had a great time in Laguna Beach. Doug, Maggie, and I drove to California for Morgan and Joel's wedding. (Sorry Missy we got to hang out with all your friends.)
We enjoyed shopping, eating, and walking on the beach.
I think we got Doug to fall in love with the California Beaches...
It was so fun to Miki and Jeff and see all their kids again. We love our friends...





2 comments:

Gretchen said...

Looks so fun! Sorry, but those California beaches don't even compare to the Hawaiian beaches! Not even close!
Love the dress you wore to the wedding! CUTE!

missy said...

Whoop! Blog post! I love it. Yeah. Wished I could have gone. Hopefully I'll see them soon...