Monday, January 11, 2010

Baby Showers...

Love My Friends...
Belle and Courtney
Les and Nanc
Lis and Phoebe (Prego with Erica)
Dean, Deb and Lis
Deb, Phoeb, Trac, Me and Courtney (Gretchen Gubler)
Les, Lis, San, Deb, Phoeb, Trac, Me, Dean, Nanc
(Courtney and Gretchen Gubler)
Welcome Courtney...
My friends were nice that when we came from NC
they threw me a shower at Nancy's...Courtney was about 6 months old.
{check out the hair}
we are still throwing showers and enjoying each others company...
only this time we are throwing them for our daughters...
Love Ya Friends...

4 comments:

Courtney said...

Keep the old pictures coming ....

Anonymous said...

Oh my heck, does Lisa actually have nylons on? Too funny!!
I agree with Courtney, keep them coming!!

Nancy said...

Ok you wrote that Phoebe was prego...well so was Nancy!! Prego with Mitch! Love my furniture in our house!!

Gretchen said...

Hilarious!! And you were all SO CUTE!!! I love the furniture and the orange afaghan on the couch!! The hair is bee-u-tiful, too!! I love it!! Post some more!!!