Monday, March 2, 2009

Our LUCKY night at the Mandarin in Bountiful





What a great day it was...I'm going to be a grandma!
Courtney and Darin invited us up to see his new Jimmy Johns on 4th south. So Courtney planned dinner for Darin's family and us at the Mandarin in Bountiful. At the end of Dinner they brought out Fortune Cookies that said...Darin and Courtney are having a baby. I screamed...Doug didn't take one and Missy's cookie didn't have a fortune in it. Michelle giggled and laughed and Rod and everyone else didn't know what to do. It was a great Night....Thanks Darin and Courtney we are all so excited to start shopping for someone else. And of course spoil them rotten....

8 comments:

Amy said...

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! I am so excited for this! What a great post! I also like the other one you did... what hotties! Congrats Courtney and Darin!

Brandy said...

How FUN!!! 1st Grandbaby-CAN YOU SAY SPOILED ROTTEN!!!I love it..Cant wait to see the new wardrobe.(and babe) And how cute is the whole damn fam. (SO CUTE)

erica said...

what a lucky little baby. i'm so excited for you all! hope courtney is feeling a little better!

Courtney said...

Yay! Now we just need to find out if it's a boy or girl so we can start shopping! Glad you finally updated!

missy said...

I'm so excited that you finally posted a new one! Very proud!

Glad to be an Aunt!!!! Gigi!

Bendrea said...

I seriously cannot wait!! i know that baby is going to be adorable....Isn't it so funny that her baby is due on my baby's birthday...and me and Court have the same birthday...haha love it

Jennifer L said...

I'm so excited for your family. You and Doug will make the best grandparents (Gigi and what?)Courtney and Darin will be darling parents and I'm so excited for them. Can't wait to hear what it is! Wish I could go shopping with you, bet it's going to be fun!

Byron said...

Congratulations, Grandma. How exciting.